Seeking External Evaluator for KiiCS Project: deadline June 20,2012
.KiiCS – Knowledge Incubation in Innovation and Creation for Science, a three-year European Commission-funded project (2012-2014) coordinated by Ecsite, the European network of science centres and museums, is seeking an external evaluator.
In order to ensure an objective evaluation of the results reached in the KiiCS project, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona, Spain), a consortium member of KiiCS, will subcontract an independent entity to fulfil the task.
This call is open both to academic organisations, companies or individuals and the evaluator must have previous experience in conducting evaluation activities.
Skills and experience:
• high level expertise working with research and evaluation
• well acquainted with European programs
• highly experienced in the evaluation of both arts and science
• high level of insight on the relationship between young people and science
• high level of insight on the interplay between creativity, innovation and business
KiiCS offers a financial contribution of a maximum of 30.000€ and if you are interested, you should submit the tender before June 20, 2012
The proposal must be delivered in English and it has to include a brief description of the methodology to be used and analytical framework, a work plan with detailed schedule and the distribution of budget for the evaluation
For more information about this position, contact KiiCS: email@example.com
Full text document of the Evaluation Term of Reference
More information about KiiCS Project.